ASSURING QUALITY & PERFORMANCE
Personal protective wear and equipment as well as workwear are employed in a multitude of settings and in a vast range of sectors. The textiles, fabrics and materials used to produce this specialized apparel need to satisfy numerous functions and adhere to many quality requirements.
Manufacturers, suppliers, procurement agents and end-users can count on our specialized testing services to guarantee their products and to certify their performance.
SPECIALIZED PROTECTIVE CLOTHING TESTS
Our testing services include analysis for:
- Gloves - ANSI 105, cut resistance, perforation, dexterity
- Fire Fighter Clothing - NFPA 1971, CGSB 155.20, CGSB 155.22
- High Visibility Safety Apparel - CSA Z96, ANSI 107, EN 471
- Police Forces Clothing - RCMP, spec GCTTG 2001-06
- Workwear - NFPA 70E (electricity), ASTM F 1506 CGSB 155.20, CGSB 155.22
- UV protection factor
- Harmful substances content
- Comfort and moisture management analysis